Thursday, August 2, 2012

World Series Uniform

Yesterday, I received a package containing my World Series uniform provided by Little League.  A photo of the two different shirts, light blue and black, as well as the black jacket, is shown.  I also received two sets of pants - one for the base and the other for the plate.  Finally, to my surprise, two black undershirts were included.  All of this wonderful stuff was provided by Honigs Whistle Stop.  I typically get most of my umpire equipment, shirts, pants, etc. from this vendor, so I am confident in the quality.  I'm sure that I will cut a handsome figure in these!  Thanks, Little League!

The official 2012  Little League World Series umpire uniform
Never before have I had any of a number on my umpire shirts.  As you can see, my number for the World Series will be 21.  Why 21?  For my favorite baseball player, and arguably the best right fielder of all time - Roberto Clemente,  of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment