Friday, August 3, 2012

"Cousin" Tony's Blog

"Cousin" Tony Cooper
I just received an email from Tony Cooper, one of my umpire colleagues who will be sharing the field with me in Williamsport. All of LLWS umpires have been bonding via the Internet, mostly through sharing 'war stories', asking questions, and just good old fashioned ribbing each other. Tony and I believe that we are distant cousins - probably because we are definitely the two most handsome among the umpire group. Judge for yourself.  We both exude those "George Clooney" features.  Obviously, vanity is a shared value between us.

Anyway, for most of the same reasons I began this blog, Tony has developed one also. A darn good one to boot! Great minds do think alike, don't they? Good looks, smarts, same last name - can't be a coincidence. We must be related!

Therefore, I urge all of you skimming this blog to stop by Cousin Tony's as well. It can be found at the following URL:

Tell him "Aunt Bessie's" boy sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment