Saturday, July 21, 2012

World Series Pin

Late yesterday afternoon, I was able to finalize the details of my World Series pin.  This is the first public viewing of the design, albeit without the original artist's approval.  That artist is my son, Chet III.  He has an eye for details and possesses artistic talent that eludes everyone else in the family. With just some general ideas from me, he came up with this marvelous pin design.  I could not be more pleased.  I think Chet did an incredibly awesome job.  Of course, the company from which I ordered the pins, PinSource, touched up some of the art a tad bit - under Chet's keen instructions and constructive criticism.  He wanted some other changes, but if we kept going back and forth I feared not getting the final product before my travels to Williamsport.  However, the company assured me of a three week delivery deadline.  We'll see .....

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!

    Tip: Never go anywhere without at least a few of them in your pocket(s). Kids love the umpire pins!

    ReplyDelete