Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hamilton or Bust

Tomorrow, I'll be on my way to work a few games at the state Majors Little
League Baseball tournament being held in Hamilton, Ohio (District 9). I
tried to form a District 2 four-person crew, but none of my regulars could
make the trip. However, I hope to get to work with Stu Hartenstein. He's
truly a fine young man, a most outstanding umpire, and a very wonderful
person. Wonder if my daughter would be interested? Hmmmm......

Also along for a mini-vacation of sorts is my darling spouse, Karen. We're
looking forward to sleeping in an air-conditioned room for a couple of
nights. Our home doesn't have any and the heat wave of the last two weeks
has been nearly insufferable. Next week, it will be 31 years of marital
bliss with this awesome woman. Anymore, I can't remember a day without her,
but I'm sure there are a few involving me that she'd like to forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment